| Home>Bearing knowledge>The correct application of sliding bearing grease |
/*728*90 created on 2018/5/16*/ var cpro_id = "u3440131";
Correct application of sliding bearing grease
Source: China Bearing Network Time: 2014-03-29
| /*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089'; |
Common sense about imported bearings; we have analyzed a lot in front; now the best bearing is still SKF bearings; let's take a look at the sliding bearing grease how to use it correctly.
1. Sliding bearings can also be smoothed with smooth grease; consider the following points when selecting smooth grease:
1) Bearing load is large; when the rotation speed is low; smooth grease with small penetration degree should be selected; vice versa, high penetration bearing should be selected. High-speed bearing should use smooth grease with smaller cone penetration and good mechanical stability. The viscosity of the smooth fat base oil is lower.
2) The dropping point of the selected smooth grease is usually higher than the working temperature of 20-30 Â° C; in the case of high temperature continuous operation; pay attention not to exceed the smooth grease to allow the temperature scale.
3) When the sliding bearing works in water or wet environment; should choose calcium-based, aluminum-based or lithium-based smooth grease with good water resistance.
4) Select smooth grease with good adhesion.
2. Selection of smooth grease for sliding bearings:
The load is <1MPa; the circumferential speed of the journal is less than 1m/s; the maximum operating temperature is 75Â°C; the calcium base grease No. 3 is used.
Load 1-6. 5MPa; journal circumferential speed 0. 5-5m / s; maximum operating temperature 55 Â° C; use No. 2 calcium base grease,
The load is >6. 5MPa; the circumferential speed of the journal is less than 0.5m/s; the maximum operating temperature is 75Â°C; the calcium base grease No. 3 is selected.
Load <6. 5MPa; journal circumferential speed 0. 5-5m / s; maximum operating temperature 120 Â° C; use No. 2 lithium grease,
The load is >6. 5MPa; the circumferential speed of the journal is below 0.5m/s; the maximum operating temperature is 110Â°C; the calcium-sodium grease of No. 2 is used.
The load is 1-6. 5MPa; the circumferential speed of the journal is less than 1m/s; the maximum working temperature is 50-100Â°C; the lithium base grease No. 2 is used.
The load is >5MPa, the circumferential speed of the journal is 0.5m/s; the maximum working temperature is 60Â°C; the calendering grease No. 2 is used.
In a humid environment; temperature is 75-120 Â° C; should consider calcium-sodium grease smooth grease. Under humid environment; operating temperature below 75 Â° C; no calcium base grease No. 3; also available aluminum grease Operating temperature is 110-120 Â° C; available lithium grease or sulfhydryl grease. When the collection is smooth; the consistency is smaller.
3. Smooth cycle of smooth grease for sliding bearings:
Occasionally work; unimportant parts: shaft speed <200r/min; smooth period 5 days, shaft speed >200r/min; smooth period 3 days.
Successive operation: shaft speed <200r/min; smooth cycle once every 2 days, shaft speed >200r/min; smooth cycle once every day.
Continuous operation; operating temperature is less than 40 Â° C: shaft speed <200r / min; smooth cycle once a day, shaft speed > 200r / min; smooth cycle once per shift.
Successive operation; operating temperature 40-100 Â°C: shaft speed <200r/min; smooth cycle once per shift, shaft speed >200r/min; smooth cycle twice per shift.
Recommend to friends comments close window
| Bearing related knowledge |
| Bearing classification combined needle roller bearing product density and manufacturing requirements Motor bearing overheating reasons and disposal methods Linear bearings to select smooth oil precautions |
Determination of the clearance of INA imported bearings mounted on shafts or adapter sleeves
This article links to http://
Please indicate the bearing network http://
Previous: How to improve the accuracy of INA bearings?
Next: How to make SKF roller bearing smoothing agent shine
Scaffolding Formwork Accessories
Formwork Accessories,Construction Accessories,Construction Formwork Accessories,Scaffolding Formwork Accessories
J.B Machinery (Ningbo) Co., Ltd. , https://www.jbdrill.com